Brian Rice is a designer/developer with over a decade of experience.
- Skills: Web Design (including WordPress), graphic design, front-end development, marketing, branding, illustration, video and audio
- Experience: 15+ years
- References: See testimonials and LinkedIn
Design & Marketing Services
Put your goals in reach with conversion focused design and consulting
Websites, landing pages, emails, digital ads, infographics, banners
Advertising, signage, technical documents, catalogs, business cards, posters,
Marketing & Sales
Branding, messaging, analysis, CRM, marketing automation, campaigns, customer engagement
Strategy, research, technology, best practices, sales and lead generation
Content strategy, branding, build followers, videos, memes and more
Shopping cart, payment gateway, shipping integration, order tracking
Art & Illustration
Photo retouching/manipulation, illustrations, custom graphics, characters, comics
Communicates Well, Gives Valuable Suggestions
“Gabriel Sales has used Brian for multiple web design projects and he has always been a solid resource. He communicates well and his suggestions are of great value. I appreciate the expertise he brings to his work and his ability to explain his thought process. I recommend Brian to anyone looking for a professional web designer.”
—Glen Springer, Principal, Gabriel Sales
Professional, Prompt and a Keen Eye for Design
“We have had the pleasure of working with Brian on several design and redesign projects for our clients. As a Search Marketing Agency, we know how difficult it can be to find web designers that not only focus on design, but are also willing to keep SEO and other marketing factors in consideration during the design process. Whenever we would send over design change requests based on conversion rate optimization or lead generation techniques, Brian was always happy to accommodate. Never did he put his design “vision” ahead of the greater goal of the project.
Brian is great to work with, professional, prompt and has a keen eye for design. He offers affordable rates considering his breadth of knowledge.
We look forward to working with him on additional projects in future.”
—Chris Lister, Web Ranking
Do any of these sound like you?
- An established business looking to level-up their online presence
- A nonprofit that wants a professional website but doesn’t have the budget to hire an expensive agency
- An entrepreneur who need advice on web trends and services
- A marketing professional charged with improving SEO and ROI
- A start-up that needs a complete branding package
- A small business seeking fresh eyes and professional feedback