A front-end web developer is a type of software developer who focuses on the development of the user interface and user experience of a website. Front-end web developers are responsible for creating the visual and interactive elements of a website that users see and interact with, such as the layout, design, and functionality of the site.
Some key responsibilities of a front-end web developer may include:
- Developing and implementing the user interface of a website
- Creating and maintaining website layouts and designs
- Implementing interactive and dynamic features on a website
- Troubleshooting and debugging front-end code
- Collaborating with designers, back-end developers, and other team members to ensure the success of a project.
Overall, front-end web developers play a crucial role in the development of a website, and they are responsible for creating the visual and interactive elements that users see and interact with.